Show and hide question | XM Community
Skip to main content
Hi all,

I hide an information for explaining a question through Display Logic. I attached the screenshot. If people choose, "yes, show the evidence example", a picture will be shown. !. I would like to ask if it is possible for me to hide the picture again.

Thank you very much for your help.
@ Sherly, Yes, though I have not tried but this seems feasible via Javascript. Using events such as mouse-over, mouse-out is one of the option.
> @Eesh said:

> @ Sherly, Yes, though I have not tried but this seems feasible via Javascript. Using events such as mouse-over, mouse-out is one of the option.

Hi @Eesh

Thank you for your reply. I am not familiar with JavaScript. Could you help me what I should insert in JavaScript or maybe thread that I can follow?

Thank you so much, best
@Sherly An easier way to do this without JS is to make that "Select button" question a Multiple Choice Question with Multiple Answer. Then, ensure that the display logic is in-page for the picture. If your select button is un-selected it should hide the picture.

Alternatively, elaborate on when you want to hide the picture if you want it to be hidden so others can help with the JS code.
> @tchen said:

> @Sherly An easier way to do this without JS is to make that "Select button" question a Multiple Choice Question with Multiple Answer. Then, ensure that the display logic is in-page for the picture. If your select button is un-selected it should hide the picture.

>

> Alternatively, elaborate on when you want to hide the picture if you want it to be hidden so others can help with the JS code.

Hi @tchen , thanks for your reply.

Thats not what I want, as I want it to show and hide the information if needed. Do you know how to do that with JS code?

Thank you.

Leave a Reply