Showing embedded data in the report as a graphic figure | XM Community
Question

Showing embedded data in the report as a graphic figure

• 19 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Hey,

Does anyone knows if it is possible to show embedded data in the reports as a graphic figure?
I am creating a embedded data that shows if the respondent is "new", "emerging", "advanced" or "experienced", and i would like to show the percentage of people in each category. My data appears in the report, but i can only show it as a list so i can not do it.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks very much

4 replies

Hi @Vitorrm

It can be done by changing visualization’s "Metrics" and "Data Source", a screenshot from offical doc attached for ref.

Hope it helps

Cheers,
Zhen

!
@Zhen, thank for your response!

But the thing is qualtris won't allow me to select a embedded data in this case! I can select the questions of my survey, or even with the score I gave the respondents, but not the Embedded data.

You can see in the picture that the variable I am trying to use is the "Rating Geral" (the list in the back) but when i try to create another graphic, there is no option for me to select this variable, just the questions and the Scores.

!

Am I doing something wrong?
Is there a way to turn this embedded data into a usable variable?

Thanks again!
I have figured out why I wasn't being able to do it!
When you set a new variable through an embedded data, you can choose the variable type in the "options" option. There are some type of variables that are not compatible with graphic view (like the Text type), so in order to show your results as a graphic you must change the variable type to "Multy-value text set"

This will allow you use embedded data as a graphic figure.

Thanks for the help!

Hello qualtrics people,
pretty new to qualtrics. I am trying to present varying logos to respondents dependent on the state they reside in.
My thought process was to use the survey flow to first embedded the data.. currently I am just copying and pasting the image URL into the set value now field (this is not working)
Then I was thinking I could you use the branch feature to set a condition, only show RI logo if respondent lives in RI.

Anyone have some input on what I need to do differently. I think my first mistake is, I can not simply just copy and paste the URI into the set value now.. but not sure what else to do.

Ive looked over the above feeds and others.. but still at a lost! ANy help would be awesome : )

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 2.18.04 PM.png
image.png

Leave a Reply