Showing Filter Information on Report | XM Community
Solved

Showing Filter Information on Report

Userlevel 1
Badge +6
I have a monthly report that goes out to my end users that they are generally pleased with except for one thing - the report does not indicate the month of the data being presented. I have the filter set to Last Month and would like that information to show in the report heading but I can't find a field that will do this. I tried using the coding that pipes date information into surveys but that doesn't work. Is there something within the platform or some code I can enter that will let the month and year related to the filter appear? Thank you.
icon

Best answer by MichelleC 5 June 2019, 14:35

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
Would adding in an Embedded Data field of EndDate at the end of your survey work? I've been trying to find a definition of this ED field in the Help docs, but can't. It is available as a Survey Metadata field in Survey Flow.
Userlevel 1
Badge +6
Not sure since that end date is for each record. I could try and see if it can be set up as showing a grouped month and year versus each record's date.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Is this in Vocalize or the Report section of the project? If in Vocalize, you can make a Record Grid widget to display either Recorded Date or End Date and show only 1 record, sorted newest to oldest. I then label the widget something like "Results Through..." or whatever would make that date value meaningful in the report.
Userlevel 1
Badge +6
Report Section. I don't believe we have Vocalize.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Have you considered adding a Page or Widget (depending on if you are doing this in the Report > Results or Report > Report section) that is a line chart of collected responses by date? You can include this at the top and that would provide context for the dates that the report is reporting on.

Leave a Reply