The loading speed of the platform is very slow | XM Community
Question

The loading speed of the platform is very slow

• 4 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Recently, we often met the issues that it's difficult to access the platform and the loading speed for accessing each feature after logging in is very very slow, which has reduced our work efficient a lot. E.g it took us about 1 hour to revise one simple question (10 minutes is enough before).

Our team is based in China now.
!

Please help check the issue and solve the problem as soon as possible.
Attached please find the screenshot for issue.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
My platform gets really sluggish and sometimes when I have too may cookies. Try clearing out cookies from your browser first. I've had issues where the entire system fails to start or log me in until I do that step.

I've also reached out to support with similar issues (For me: Seeing responses in the data and analysis tab would sometimes literally never load), and they were able to do some work on their end to help clear up the issue. If clearing the cookies doesn't work, try that.
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
@Kate Worked for me! Cheers.
I faced a similar issue today. Re-tagging text responses and saving changes is taking a lot of time on the application. I thought it was probably my network connectivity but same load time when I moved to a different network.
Userlevel 5
Badge +24

I am having the same issue with the platform being sluggish. I have already cleaned out cookies and contacted our IT to verify it's not on my end. I guess I will place a trouble ticket now.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Loading speeds obviously depend on a number of factors, but I'm curious as to the best way to diagnose whether slower than ideal loading/calculation times are more of RAM/hardware issue (too many tabs, programs open - at least for the computer to effectively process) or more of an internet speed/connectivity issue? I'm working on finding a longer term solution to be hardwired at my home office, so that will be a good starting point and certainly won't make the situation worse. What are the best next steps to diagnose some of these issues?
If anyone has any experience on this, I would love to chat more. This really affects my level of productivity in Qualtrics, and currently, I primarily rely on Qualtrics for all data analysis needs. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything relating to Qualtrics and "ideal conditions" or "suggested requirements" for optimal experience within the platform, in terms of internet speed, etc. If anyone has run across any support pages on this, please shoot them my way! Many thanks.

Pat

Leave a Reply