Vector Graphics (SVG) | XM Community
Question

Vector Graphics (SVG)

• 23 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I want to incorporate .SVG images into my questionnaire. Are these supported? I can't seem to upload them using the rich-text editor upload tool for images. If not, is there a different supported format or workaround for vector graphics?

P.S. this tool also won't allow me to upload the .svg file, apparently SVG is also not supported on the help forums.

3 replies

Hi JeffD,
My answer is probably too late for you, but I'm adding it in case someone else has a similar question. You can include svg files via JavaScript: they have to be on another publicly accessible site, such as in your Dropbox or Github account.
Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to also work for logos (under "Look & Feel"), which can only be added from a Qualtrics library. In my case, this looks very unprofessional because it scales in a terribly pixelated way. Who knows, maybe Qualtrics will allow for svg's at some point.

Userlevel 2
Badge

No. Where do I do that? I don't see any link to upload to my file library. I see a survey, graphics, and messages library. I also can't seem to upload it directly to the graphics library outside of the rich text editor tool.

Either way - does this let you actually embed the image into the questions? From the file library demos, it looks like you only get a link. I need to be able to embed the actual image. Does anyone know if this works? What formats are allowed for this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Have you tried uploading to Qualtrics as a file instead of an image?

Leave a Reply