Anyone else missing an Account Manager? | XM Community
Question

Anyone else missing an Account Manager?

• 27 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi, does anyone know who to reach out to if you haven’t been assigned an account manager? I had an account manager who stopped responding to emails a few months ago and I assume they left the company. When I log-into the Customer Success portal as Qualtrics recommends, there is nobody listed for me to contact.

We have questions about our Website & App Insights part of our license and want to set up a call.

I refer all of my research and evaluation clients to Qualtrics because of the amazing customer service so this has been a real disappointment.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I would probably put in a ticket with support to see if they can get you re-routed to the right person or figure out who your new account manager is.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello @kirstenleehill , we apologize for the confusion or frustration this may have caused, it looks like you’ve received outreach from our support team today with the name and contact info of your new Account Manager. 

Thank you for letting us know and again we apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused. Please let me know if you need any further assistance!

Badge +1

Hi, I did but then that person said they weren’t my account manager and directed me to an email from someone else who also does not seem to be my account manager (the license they referenced in their email is not the one I reached out about).

I am brand administrator for a few companies which I imagine, along with the turnover of the Qualtrics rep, is causing the confusion. None of those companies currently have an account manager; however, only one of them needs help at the moment. Is there someone I can reach out to? Would love to get this resolved/straightened out.

I appreciate you taking the time to get back to me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Would love to get this resolved/straightened out.

Hello @kirstenleehill -- first, please apologies for the back and forth on this; this is absolutely not the experience we want anyone to have.

I escalated this concern to my manager, and she did internal outreach to see about getting this resolved quickly. It’s now Saturday, so I expect it is possible we may not get any intel until Monday, but regardless, I will update you and keep you posted. I will also send you an email so you have a direct line to me. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and again, please accept my apologies for a less-than-stellar experience. 

Leave a Reply