Bigger window on a feedback button banner | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hey guy, do you have any idea how to have a bigger window like this on a banner ? on my side, the window opened is really short (around only 1/4 of the height of my screen...)

Big thanks ! :)

Hi @B_Raymond, please check your intercept advance setting. you can increase the target window pixel setting under it.

Hi @B_Raymond, please check your intercept advance setting. you can increase the target window pixel setting under it.

Hey @ArunDubey thanks for the support ! Where do you find all these options in intercept menu? I hope I have the sale settings avilable as yours :/

At right side of the Action Set 1 option. please refer below screenshot for more clarity.

At right side of the Action Set 1 option. please refer below screenshot for more clarity.

I think I have not all these options beacause I used the template feedback button (no action set options, no advanced otpions etc...). Just to show you what I have on my own : 

Am I right or completly blind ? 🤣

Did you check under survey display option? Also it looks like you are looking under creative instead of intercept. Can you please check and confirm.

Did you check under survey display option? Also it looks like you are looking under creative instead of intercept. Can you please check and confirm.

Yes I double checked. I found a plan B : adjust the % of the survey (ONLY AVAILABLE IF THE BUTTON IS ON RIGHT OR LEFT SIDE) 
It will be nice for me, thanks @ArunDubey again ! :)

That’s Great! All the best!!

Leave a Reply