How setup a pop-up which displays only after a user connects 3 times on the website ? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi community,
Does anyone know what kind of intercept condition I can setup to display the pop-up survey only after the user connect more than 3 times on the customer portal?
Survey is about website improvment and it's hard for the user to respond if it's its first connection to the portal. So I would like to find the right condition within the intercept to make sure the popup is displaying only if the user has been connected at least 3 times to the portal.
May I use a cookie for instance?
Is the "repeated display prevention" option can also be used that way (or is it just a way of not over sollicit the customer)?
Thanks in advance

FYI response received:
From what you've described, it sounds like you're trying to understand if there is a way you would be able to display a survey only once a user has logged at least 3 times into the customer portal.
I have been researching your request further and this is something you can only do if you create a cookies form your side. 
If the customer portal is a page where you can place a cookie every time a person logs into the portal, then you will be able to use this cookie in the logic of the intercept. 

Just a comment here - cookies will be going away in the next couple of years, I believe. You should plan for a solution that doesn't rely on them.

That's good to know, we might plan a solution B. Thanks @InnessaG!

Leave a Reply