Intercept multiple responses | XM Community

Intercept multiple responses

• 14 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

We have an intercept with one action set, with the targeting logic "starts with" the maindomain.com. However there are multiple pages linked to this url and we want the user to be able to take this same survey on various pages or be able to submit the intercept survey multiple times from one page. Has anyone done this or can you provide suggestions on how to best build the logic? FYI -The survey is set to allow allow users to submit multiple responses.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

KBrady
By default on same page multiple response would not be possible. But to achieve this you can include an end of survey element in survey flow and redirect them to the anonymous link. It will restart the survey.
If needed you can show a fake end of survey message and after a few seconds redirect them to the anonymous links
Hope it helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Thank you! I will try this and advise!.
All the best, Karen

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Deepak This worked! I did have to create a fake end of survey message and and then redirect them to the anonymous link. Thank you! Karen

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/52210#Comment_52210Glad it worked!
Kindly accept the answer if it worked for you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

For whatever reason I do not have that option in my view.... Why would accepting the answer be missing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

AmaraW
Would you be able to help here as the accepting answer is not visible here

Leave a Reply