Is there a way for a creative to dynamically resize base on the survey questions? | XM Community
Skip to main content
Question

Is there a way for a creative to dynamically resize base on the survey questions?

• 9 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone,

I am new to Qualtrics web/intercept and have noticed some rigidity in the tool when it comes to creatives. There’s a lot I can customize, but I found that creatives are not fully optimized and many changes need to be made directly in the survey.

I was wondering if there’s a way for a creative to dynamically change in size as a user takes the survey. For example, the user is presented with one question, and after answering, another question is displayed in the same survey modal, which automatically resizes to accommodate the new question. This was a pretty easy task with other competitors, but it seems quite challenging with Qualtrics.

Is there a way to achieve this, or is it just a gap in my knowledge?

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hello @Elisabetta_Carli,

From what I know, Qualtrics doesn't support automatically resizing a survey or creative based on its content. But I've used the 'Responsive Dialogue Creative' before. This type lets you show your survey within the creative and has an option to 'Automatically Resize Survey'. For more details, check out the link.

Let me know if this helps.

Leave a Reply