Okta SSO SAML Integration | XM Community

Okta SSO SAML Integration

• 24 January 2023
  • 2 replies

I'm trying to enable SSO for our Org using Okta. Any users have success with this? Did you use the App Integration from the catalog or did you create a custom SAML app to get SSO working? I've run across 2 sets of instructions for the 2 diff options I listed and neither work.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

I have used the Organization Settings - -> SSO tab for setting up mine and it used SAML linking but it worked for me.

Badge

>I've run across 2 sets of instructions for the 2 diff options I listed and neither work.
Same issue here. Nothing works. Neither Qualtrics nor Okta support have been helpful so far.
It seems there's an Okta integration that has various fields to be filled in. This integration appears to be created by Okta, and has Okta documentation. However, it doesn't work. I've sent HAR files to Qualtrics support and they claim the integration is failing to send a specific field that needs to be added. But of course the integration has nowhere to add said field.
So you can try setting up the SSO configuration using the default generic Okta integration. And that doesn't work either, because a "datacenter" value that's specific to Qualtrics, and there's nowhere to put it in the generic integration.
This whole thing is a stupid and unnecessary mess.

Leave a Reply