Dynamically assign priority of tickets | XM Community
Skip to main content
Question

Dynamically assign priority of tickets

• 13 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi all, we have a lot of workflows that differ only in the priority. The priority is based on the NPS score. (The priority of dectractors is high, etc..).
Is it possible to assign this via an embedded data variable? This would significantly reduce the number of workflows and thus the effort required when changes are necessary.
I didn't find anything about this in the support pages or in the community.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Not that I know of, but you can have multiple conditions and tickets per workflow.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

You can assign an embedded data variable to the status of an individual NPS question:
image.pngThis will set the variable to 1 if it is a detractor and 0 if it is not a detractor. There are similar options for "IsPassive" or "IsPromoter"
If you need to calculate multiple questions, you could assign a variable to each and add them up using javascript or the math functions of embedded data.

Badge +3

But how can I then set the ticket priority to "nps"? (Tickets of Detractors have priority "high", tickets of passives have priority "medium",...). That's the point.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Jutta_Hopp_Kantar I am looking at a solution for the same. any luck ?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi all, I just solved this in case anyone still needs it. I set the priority of my tickets by adding a WebService task that uses the API call.

Leave a Reply