Has anyone had Workflow Emails that were not received successfully when a ticket was created? | XM Community
Solved

Has anyone had Workflow Emails that were not received successfully when a ticket was created?

• 7 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hello,
We have had 2 existing projects where a workflow generated both a ticket and an email successfully in Qualtrics, but the employee who should have received the email did not receive it in their inbox. Both projects had the emails being successfully received and then in December 2021 one project had this issue and in January 2022 another project had this issue.
We discovered that once we reassigned a ticket in the project, the new emails and overdue emails started to be received by the employees successfully.
I believe this is a bug in Qualtrics and am wondering if there are any other users that have had this issue.
Thank you,
Maureen

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 20 January 2022, 22:09

View original

2 replies

Badge +48

Hi Maureen_BRCM14,
Hmmm, this sounds like it may not be intended functionality. If you have not yet already, we’d recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle an issue like this!

Badge +4

It has already been reported to the Support Team once in December 2021 on SP_57079AD4FE524EF3 and then again in January 2022 on Support Ticket ID: SP_FCD4F128F890435F.
The support team said they could not recreate the issue, but since it has happened twice in the last 2 months I am concerned. Therefore, I opened this in the communities.
It is not intended functionality.
Thank you
Maureen

Leave a Reply