Sending Survey Closure Email Trigger Warning | XM Community

Sending Survey Closure Email Trigger Warning

• 7 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hello Community,
I am looking to see if there is a way to setup a warning email at a specified date before survey closure (let's say 10 days before schedule survey closure). I am trying to do this automatically once the date goes to that 10 day period before survey closure.
I had set it up using a survey question within survey that populates the date and then triggering via workflow however, this way requires someone to respond to a survey. What if there are no responses within that 10 day period before survey closure?
Any ideas?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I'd suggest using the reminder functionality for that. You can set it to go out automatically after X number of days, which you can determine based on how long the survey link remains active.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Thanks you for the fast response!
However, the main issue with this suggestion is that the reminder emails are setup to go to survey participants.
Instead, we need this email warning to go to an internal "project contact" email that we add on the embedded data of surveys when creating the survey. We need to warn them so that they can assign extra resources and extend the survey timelines if they feel the results they currently have are not sufficient prior to the survey closing.

Leave a Reply