Why has my workflow stopped firing? | XM Community
Skip to main content

I've been playing around with some custom content going into an email which is sent out to respondents after they finish the survey, but (quite randomly) the email has stopped sending during my tests. I'm a bit new to qualtrics so don't know if there's any sort of debugging tool, so instead I've just been dumbing down the code as far as I can go to try to find the issue. Bottom line is, I can't find it.
Notably also, the "run history" tab doesn't even report the workflow having fired, which makes me think that there's something wrong with the "survey response" trigger. I've tried unchecking the "newly created responses" and "responses updated via the qualtrics API" conditions (I'm not sure if previewed surveys are remembered or not) but that also didn't help.
Or maybe there's another problem, like qualtrics is sick of sending me emails? I tried sending my test emails to a different address but no dice there either.
I've attached some images to help explain what I'm seeing.
image.pngimage.pngimage.png

ummmm well idk what happened, but suddenly it decided to work. And, ya know, sent me all of the backlogged emails at once. Amazing.
image.png

Glad you solved it! 🙂

Leave a Reply