Dashboard of XM Directory Contacts | XM Community
Skip to main content

Is there a way that I can create a dashboard of all of my contacts in XM Directory? The response funnel doesn't accomplish what I need because that is based on surveys. What I want is a dashboard showing me my current directory contacts. For example, if I have 5000 contacts in the directory then I would want to see 5000 as the total count in my dashboard. I'd then want to have the ability to graphically break that down by embedded data or even have a records grid listing all of the contacts with their information.
Absent a direct connection between the directory and the dashboard, is there a workaround? For example, is there a way to automate a nightly extract of all contacts and then have that pull into a survey or external data project?

Topics like what you are suggesting and items like a pre-built apporval form that does not require a timing question and retake links etc... I'm sure Qualtrics has a reason for not making them easier, but it is odd.
I am guessing there has not been a direct reply from admins to your question?

Hi jmborzick,
The use case which you have mentioned is possible and can be done through the Mailing list survey synchronizer.
Using a Mailing List to Survey Synchronizer in COVID-19 Response Solutions
It is quite easy to set up and once done, it stores your contact lists in the form of survey responses which later, can be mapped to a dashboard.

TusharDalwani Thank you for your response. This isn't quite as clean as I would have liked, but it definitely worked as promised.

Hi @jmborzick ,

Qualtrics has a new feature to do the same by using https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/dashboard-settings-cx/dashboard-data/using-contact-data-as-a-cx-dashboard-source/

Leave a Reply