Directory: Advanced search result not displayed | XM Community
Solved

Directory: Advanced search result not displayed

• 19 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello,

To update the survey participants list, I’ve saved an advanced search “Opt-out status is opted-in” to show those who have agreed to participant in the survey. As far as I remember, it worked until April 2023. However, when I ran the search in June 2023, the search result was not displayed.

While the number of contacts which meet the condition is changed, no contacts are displayed so that I cannot select the contact with Opt-in status = Opted-in.

Other condition, such as an embedded data “TimeZoneArea” worked - the number !of contact is changed AND the relevant contacts are displayed.

Do you know any idea why filtering with opt-in status does not work and how I can solve the problem? Your advice will be highly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by MihoSato 22 June 2023, 04:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hi @MihoSato 

You should first check if Opt-in status data is correctly recorded for the participants in your survey.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @krbhavya ,

Thank you for your response. 

I do not think that incorrect status data setting was the reason for the following reasons:

• When I try to filter opted-in contacts, the number of contacts changes accordingly. It suggests that the system recognizes opt-in status of each contact.
  • I haven’t made any changes with contact attributes since the last time I updated the mailing list,

Or has there been any changes in contact data structure in Qualtrics side?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Although I didn’t make any changes, the issue has been solved and now search with opt-in status works. Meanwhile I learned that the same behavior occurred in a different list and directory in our company but now the issue is solved there as well - it seems to be a general and temporary issue. 

Leave a Reply