How can I cancel an exporting task? | XM Community
Solved

How can I cancel an exporting task?

• 17 October 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
This feels like it should be very easy, but I haven't found a solution. I have an export task running (see screenshot below), and I just want to cancel it so that it stops entirely. How can I do that?

!
icon

Best answer by Kate 17 October 2018, 17:47

View original

5 replies

Badge
!
Unfortunately now I have the same problem, and I don't know which export is which 😕
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @epeterson! If you have not yet already, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
But I think when you apply some other export than on right you will get both export. There u can cancel it. Just try.
Badge
Thanks for the quick reply! IMO it should be easy to cancel something like this, but I guess I'll just wait it out 😶
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
I don't think you can.

That being said- it doesn't stop you from running other tasks. So if it was a mistake and you need other things, go ahead and run them. I think all you can do is wait for it to process and then just not use the data.

Leave a Reply