I cannot see the results | XM Community
Skip to main content
Question

I cannot see the results

• 23 June 2024
  • 7 replies

I’m already getting responses from people and I can see people’s responses from data&analysis but when I click the results tab, I cannot see anything..How can I fix it

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

I would suggest to first check your project access permission. If permissions are all up than request you to kindly clear all your browser history and cookies. Logout and login in and check.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @gooooood , Typically, such errors in viewing results can be resolved by verifying permissions. Check if necessary permissions are set correctly. Also, ensure your survey is active and try refreshing your browser.

Badge +1

I would suggest to first check your project access permission. If permissions are all up than request you to kindly clear all your browser history and cookies. Logout and login in and check.

Hi, sorry but how can check my project access permission?

Badge +1

Hi @gooooood , Typically, such errors in viewing results can be resolved by verifying permissions. Check if necessary permissions are set correctly. Also, ensure your survey is active and try refreshing your browser.

Hi, sorry but how can check my project access permission?

Userlevel 6
Badge +36

@gooooood I’ve had that happen to me and it was just a weird bug. Have you tried deleting the malfunctioning widget and creating a new one?

Badge +1

@gooooood I’ve had that happen to me and it was just a weird bug. Have you tried deleting the malfunctioning widget and creating a new one?

How can I delete the malfunctioning widget and creating a new one?

Userlevel 6
Badge +36

@gooooood Click the paper pencil icon to edit the page.

Find the broken widget, click the three dots, and select remove

Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Add Widget”

Leave a Reply