Pre-populate data from a registration survey to renewal survey | XM Community
Question

Pre-populate data from a registration survey to renewal survey

• 1 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi
We are sending out a registration renewal survey soon and I want to pre-populate the renewal survey with the data from the original regisration survey, 34 questions in total. Not all of the questions are text responses so I am not sure how that would effect adding pre-filled data.
Our recipients need to be able to change the pre-populated data if necessary. I have looked at what I think I need to but to be honest they seem pretty complicated:
Customizing Survey Content Based on Historical Response Data and Pulling Data Into a Second Survey (Longitudinal Surveys)
Any help would be very much appreciated 😃

Cheers
Sandy

3 replies

Can you add this after you have already sent out the 1st survey?? or do you have to do this before you would send out the first survey??

Thanks for the response I am sure a Wizard like yourself would have no problem with this. For a newbie like me even the instructions I found for Longitudinal Surveys were somewhat bewildering 🙄 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

You have referred the correct resource(Longitudinal Surveys), we have to store the 34 questions data in contact list, pull it in this survey and use javascript & default choice to pre populate.

Leave a Reply