News

📰 What's New at Q: September XM Insider Release

• 6 September 2023
  • 5 replies
📰 What's New at Q: September XM Insider Release
Userlevel 4
Badge +2

XM Insider Release 

Welcome to the XM Insider! Each month, review newsletters covering industry and product-specific updates. Engage with other Community members in the comments and tell us what content you want more of! 

If you’d like to engage with other Qualtrics users in a live setting, join us for the upcoming Community Connect events! 

CoreXM & DesignXM

Learn more about storing customer data with responsibility and transparency, tips for designing action-centric dashboards for executives, and joining an event, focused on new features in DesignXM.

Customer Experience (CX) 

Learn more about what other factors could impact NPS score, whether AI is good or bad for experience management, and how teams can better understand what a customer’s behavior says about their experience with a website. 

Employee Experience (EX) 

Learn more about maintaining confidentiality & trust with the EX Pseudonymization tab, the results of ‘IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Employee Experience 2023 Vendor Assessment’, and an opportunity to connect with peers at the next Community Connect event. 

Government

Learn more about how organizations drive member retention and recruitment for Texas WIC, how public safety agencies focus on improving the overall well-being of their officers, and how you can get involved with Qualtric’s new product ideation program - Evolve!

Financial Services 

Learn more about preserving the trust and confidence that customers place in finance institutions, how you can utilize the Qualtrics Customer Care solution to drive more personalized experiences, and how to unlock the ROI of human connection. 

Higher Education

Learn more about how you can enhance student experience research, where you can get expert insights on digitally transforming your education experience, and more information regarding our upcoming Education Experience Summit. 

K-12 Education 

Learn more about using our 16-question survey to gauge satisfaction from students on activities and athletics, how UC Santa Barbara monitors students' positive well-being multiple times in a given school year, and where to review training videos and product guides. 

If you have any questions about accessing or engaging with the XM Insider, please let us know in the comments below!

5 replies

Badge

When I click on the Higher Education or any of the topics above, I keep getting asked if I am an insider (I do have an account and am logged on). Screenshot attached

• error.forbidden.title

Are you logged into the XM Community?

Sorry, you have no access to this page.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hey @bsm007

Are you subscribed to the Higher Education group? If not, you can join it here: https://community.qualtrics.com/groups 

Badge +48

@bsm007 I just invited you to the Higher Education group. You should receive an invitation shortly 😁. Once you accept the invitation, you’ll have access to the group and newsletter.

Badge

@AmaraW thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

If you’re having trouble with an industry update, it’s because you’re not yet a member of that specific industry group. Join the industry group today for access to resources and peer collaboration https://community.qualtrics.com/groups

Leave a Reply