Getting a 404 on a request to get survey responses | XM Community
Question

Getting a 404 on a request to get survey responses

• 25 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have a recently published survey and I'm trying to get its responses through a Python script. I took what's located on the following page and tweaked it for my usage: https://api.qualtrics.com/guides/docs/Guides/Common%20Tasks/getting-survey-responses-via-the-new-export-apis.md

The script works fine when getting a few other surveys' results, but throws a 404 error when trying to get results for the new survey. I made sure I had the correct survey ID as well. The metadata parameters (data center, api token, etc) are all fine since I can get other survey results.

Any idea as to why I'm getting a 404? I don't have any survey responses yet, could that be why?

2 replies

Badge

Got it resolved, looks like it was related to an api token that I had generated from another account.
If I'm making most of these surveys, how should I set the access to these surveys so that anyone in my organization can retrieve them using their own api token?

Userlevel 4
Badge +20

bkimup did you ever figure out a good way to set access to the survey so that anyone in your org can retrieve them?

Leave a Reply