Single Page Application Pages -- Survey On Abandon | XM Community
Solved

Single Page Application Pages -- Survey On Abandon

• 23 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

I run GTM and used the "A Note About JavaScript API Order of Events" JS found on this page.

Single Page Application
My digital analytics auditor also didn't see an issue with this survey which triggers on abandon (Qualtrics support told me this happens when someone clicks in the url bar or away).
However, it still does not trigger correctly and I don't understand why. I used the JS in the "JS API Order of Events" section. Has anyone else gotten a survey to work on abandon?
Thanks

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 29 March 2021, 19:01

View original

3 replies

Badge

My digital analytics auditor also didn't see an issue with this survey which triggers on abandon (Qualtrics support told me this happens when someone clicks in the url bar or away).
However, it still does not trigger correctly and I don't understand why. I used the JS in the "JS API Order of Events" section. Has anyone else gotten a survey to work on abandon?
Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Marmar - I wanted to hop in here and let you know that we have an out-of-the-box feature called On Exit Intent. If you select this option, it will automatically display the intercept on a users exit intent. You can not do this in combination with running the intercept manually with Javascript.

Badge

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/36144#Comment_36144Thanks LaurenK, would be really helpful if they could add an "updated on X date" at the top of these pages. I think the instructions changed in the meantime possibly. Finally figured it out but it was painful. 🙂 Thanks

Leave a Reply