DIFFERENT HEADERS WITH MATRIX TABLE-TYPE QUESTION? | XM Community
Solved

DIFFERENT HEADERS WITH MATRIX TABLE-TYPE QUESTION?

• 30 May 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,
I apologize if I've categorized this question incorrectly.
Is it possible to create a question with different headers for each survey item? Below is a picture of what I'm trying to create:
FOOD OPTION PIC.pngEach person will participate in an 3-day event be served different food options each day. At the end of the event, each person will be asked to select one food option they enjoyed most. In the above example, the person enjoyed most of all the potatoes, tofu, and cookies that they were served.
I thought using a matrix-type question would work, but when I tried it, I am allowed to repeat headers (labels), but I the headers to be different as indicated above in the picture. Is it possible to do something like this? Is a matrix question the wrong option? Can anyone please help out? Alternate suggestions to Matrix-type questions (if not possible) are also appreciated.

icon

Best answer by MCC11201 31 May 2021, 01:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

MCC11201 - You should instead use a side-by-side question. See below screenshot for your reference:
image.png

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you, MIshraji.
I will see if the question-type/format you've recommended will work. I am grateful for your response and will let you know.

Leave a Reply