Any thoughts on multicollinearity among CX measures | XM Community

Any thoughts on multicollinearity among CX measures

• 22 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 295 replies

Hello everyone! We just finished our regular check-in with Jake_Stack , and were wondering if anyone in the community has done any research or encountered any findings on multicollinearity between CX measures like net promoter score, overall satisfaction, task accomplishment, et cetera.
It would be intuitive that these measures would be related, but given that we don't have a huge volume of data yet, I would be interested in exploring these relationships and seeing what other community members have been able to uncover. Thanks in advance!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

To update: I've been running a linear regression analysis relating our topline CX measures to each other (in this case, NPS score as the dependent variable and task accomplishment and overall satisfaction as the independent variables). I'm finding P values below 0.000001 for both relationships and an R squared of about 39%. So the measures are related but I'd like to add more attributes to the model. I'm thinking attributes (like role, task, and language) than behavior (e.g., page depth). Has anyone run a similar type of analysis? I will update my model and create another post, but please add to this thread if you have any new insights!

Leave a Reply