search for a respondent | XM Community
Solved

search for a respondent

Badge +2
HI all,
is there a way to search for a respondent across several campaigns, so that we don't have to go in each to search.
thanks !
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 25 October 2018, 18:55

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
How do you want to search, Do you want to search particular record in your data?
Badge +2
Hi,
When i get a question from a respondent (participant or observer), and he does not indicate the campaign he is in, i need to have a quick way to establish which campaign he is in. is that possible?
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
you can check this going to your contact list (as this information must be already known). by matching record unique id with your contact list you can fetch this information.
Badge +2
what if it is an observer? does this work too? can it search across several contact lists?
Badge +1
yes searching across several list you can find details.
Badge +2
HI Jesi, thanks for your comment. could you guide me and indicate where i can do the search across several lists?
Hello @Fabienne ,

Follow this page and specially this page
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
If you have iQ directory then you can find the user detail in the directory and then once you find it then just by clicking on it, it will show you all the campaign in which that user is available...
Badge +2
unfortunately i don't have iQ directory and i'm trying to find the functionality in X360, which does not use contacts lists. i'm a bit stuck...
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @Fabienne! If you have not yet already, be sure to check out this page about searching your employee directory! If you have any additional questions about this feature, feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support Team!

Leave a Reply