📚️ What is XM Basecamp? | Basecamp Wednesdays | January 11th 2023 | XM Community

📚️ What is XM Basecamp? | Basecamp Wednesdays | January 11th 2023

• 11 January 2023
  • 4 replies
📚️ What is XM Basecamp? | Basecamp Wednesdays | January 11th 2023
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
  • Former XM Community Team Member
  • 451 replies

What is Basecamp Wednesdays?

Every Wednesday we will look at different topics discussed on XM Basecamp and provide a brief description of the Basecamp resource.
Whether you’re just getting started on your XM journey or ready to take your program to the next level, this weekly series is meant to help all users find Basecamp resources. 

Basecamp Wednesdays | January 11th 2023

Topic: What is XM Basecamp?

XM Basecamp is an on-demand learning site, where you can learn all things Qualtrics and Experience Management (XM). When using Basecamp, you will have access to videos, articles, and hands-on challenges that will help you familiarize yourself with best practices and a variety of Qualtrics products.

Where to find XM Basecamp:

1. Go to https://basecamp.qualtrics.com.
  2. Click the Login button on the top right corner.
  3. Select a sign in method to start learning!

Basecamp Video Link: Meet XM Basecamp

Question of the Week: Have you used Basecamp before? If so, what was the most helpful course you looked at? If not, why?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

The targeted and introductory training videos were very helpful in onboarding first time users of Qualtrics like me. Building Your First EX Project helped me launched our Employee lifecycles.

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/53952#Comment_53952We're THRILLED to hear Basecamp has been so useful to you! Make sure to follow Jose's Basecamp Wednesdays series each week for more helpful videos and content! 🤓

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

Michael_Cooksey - Yes, the contents were well created! Looking forward for new helpful videos! 🙂

Badge

how to do you log in to base camp?    I get this.  non of which apply to me.

Leave a Reply