Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Different sample rate depending on embedded data

AbdulDezkam
AbdulDezkam [email protected]Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭

Hi!

I have a SI which has 15% sample rate. But for my german speaking visitors, I'd like to have 30% sample rate. I know Qualtrics captures browser language via Q_language. Does that mean my only option is to copy the SI and make a different sample rate but where this as additionally requirement that Q_language is = DE and the original one goes != DE?

And does Q_language actually gets captured upon the refresh of the page or when the feedback/response is given? This above solution would require that the Qualtrics code already nows the Q_language to then decide if it should show by the 15% or 30% rule.

Thanks

Best Answer

• AbdulDezkam
    AbdulDezkam [email protected]Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

After some talks with support, we found a solution.

The site intercept overall setting has 100% sample rate. We then use the location display rule in SI to group 2 action sets. 1 for german-speaking countries which will then in the action set itself have 30% sample rate, whereas the rest of the world (2nd action set) will have sample rate of 15%. I did not know one could set the sample rate on action set-level. That's brilliant!