Sorting values with decimals separated with a comma in CX Dashboards — Qualtrics Community
June 23, 2021: We have released an update to the theme of our Community site today. You can read more details about the changes and improvements introduced in this release in our New Updates to the Community Theme Released post. Please leave your feedback through this Community Redesign Feedback Survey.

Sorting values with decimals separated with a comma in CX Dashboards

MsIreen
MsIreen FinlandCommunity Member, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited June 23 in CX Dashboards

Hi all, any tips on sorting values with decimals in the dashboard (simple chart)? I tried to sort different ways, but somehow the widget doesn't recognise the value and, e.g., 0.02 is considered bigger than 0.4.

I suspect it can be because of the use of a comma, but these are the results from formulae in Survey flow. I would expect the format to be supported in Dashboards..

Answers

• ana_velez_voce
    ana_velez_voce MedellínCommunity Member, Qualtrics Partner, XMPN Member, XMPN Champion, Qualtrics Brand Admin Superuser ✭✭✭✭

Hi!!

do you have the field mapped as text set or number value. Maybe if you try between different number fields this can get fixed

Sign In to Comment

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!