COVID- Remote work Pulse Survey | XM Community
Question

COVID- Remote work Pulse Survey

• 29 April 2020
  • 5 replies

We piloted this surevy in our organisation but we have some doubts regarding the report.
In the section called Employee feeling it is giving a wrong picture. I am not able to find out if it is the title that is making the confusion or the data from the question is not correct.
I have attached some screen shots from our report.
Appreciate if I could get some help or contact an expert who could help.
Kind regards
Juliana
Questions attached to this sections are the following.docx

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi Juliana when you say it is giving the wrong picture, do you mean that the results are inaccurate, or that it is displaying a different kind of graphic than what you want?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Juliana! If you feel something is not working as intended, we highly recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing!

results shown in the graph is inaccurate

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

Hi Juliana, I get an error when I try to open your Word document. Could you please post a screenshot?

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

Hi Juliana, I was able to open the Word document when you sent it in a message. Some possible causes for the difference in scores are probably due to the question response scales, although I can't verify this without seeing the actual questionnaire:
-Answer scales are different in the actual questionnaire (1-7 vs. 1-5 or 1-3, etc.)
-Answer scales may have been fully labeled in one question ("Which do you best identify with?") but not fully labeled in the other question ("How have you been feeling over the past week?")
-Answer scales may not have been balanced. For example, a balanced scale could be:
1 Extremely dissatisfied
4 Neutral
7 Extremely satisfied
While an unbalanced scale could be as follows, where there is only 1 true negative response choice and 3 positive response choices:
1 Extremely dissatisfied
2 Slightly satisfied
3 Very satisfied
4 Extremely satisfied

-It's also possible that recoding in the dashboard is making some answers not show their real values.

Leave a Reply