Randomize blocks keeping page breaks | XM Community
Solved

Randomize blocks keeping page breaks

• 24 July 2018
  • 4 replies

I want to randomize all questions of specific blocks. However, when I use Qualtric's default features, all page breaks are lost and I want to maintain them. Is there any code I can add in order to randomize the questions and still keep the page breaks?
Thanks in advance!
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 24 July 2018, 23:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
You can try having each question on its own block and then use "randomizer" to randomized the block.
(Block itself add a page break)
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-flow/standard-elements/randomizer/
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @marcomzp! Check out this page on Advanced Question Randomization. You'll notice a Questions per Page section where you can choose the number of questions you would like per page.
Hi @LaurenK ! Is there a way to display an unequal number of questions per page? For our survey, we are trying to show 6 questions (break) one text block (break )1 question (break) 1 question (break), 6 questions (break) within a large block with advanced randomization. Is there a way to do this? Or add page breaks within the advanced randomization? I included a picture of what our randomization looks like. !
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @morgan_me_23! For the most immediate response to your support related question, you'll want to reach out to our Support team!

Leave a Reply