💬  Q&A Featuring Jamie Morningstar, Product Manager - Data Analytics & Reporting | Q&A | XM Community

💬  Q&A Featuring Jamie Morningstar, Product Manager - Data Analytics & Reporting | Q&A

Show first post

28 replies

Badge +1
More and more clients are requesting infographics and highly visual presentations, besides the standard PowerPoint, etc. Do you have any plans to incorporate any tools that can help do this? Or offering an easier way to integrate qualtrics data into existing tools on the market such as a infogram, piktochart, canva, visme, etc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +38
I loved a feature in classic reports that let you set display logic on a page. I have several surveys that I template out to be flexible in the number of objectives and instructors that get evaluated. It would be awesome if reporting not only let us filter the data in widgets but had display logic on those widgets so we could hide that extra white space when a variable is blank because they only used say 5 out of the 10 slots.

Are there any plans to add a functionality like that to reporting?
Userlevel 1
When the parent/sub topics in TextIQ transition over to dashboards so we can create multi-layer topics in widgets and dynamically display topics into groups, etc?

Leave a Reply