📣 X4 Content Now Available On Demand! | XM Community
Skip to main content
News

📣 X4 Content Now Available On Demand!

• 19 July 2024
  • 8 replies
📣 X4 Content Now Available On Demand!

Stream 2024 X4 sessions from Salt Lake City and London

Whether you were there in person and want to relive the magic, or whether you weren’t able to attend, X4 sessions are now available for streaming!

X4 attendees have access to exclusive streaming content that can be unlocked with your business email address, while those who did not attend this year have access to a public X4 hub for access to select keynotes and an event recap. 

X4 Salt Lake City Sessions 🇺🇸

Public Hub

Attendee Hub

X4 London Sessions 🇬🇧

Public Hub

Attendee Hub

X4 Sydney Sessions 🇦🇺

Public Hub: Coming soon!

Attendee Hub: Coming soon!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

@Sachin Nandikol I know you were asking about this earlier this year! Here you go!

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

@Sachin Nandikol I know you were asking about this earlier this year! Here you go!

Thank you @Michael_Cooksey …. Was waiting for this

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Anyone else having issues with the Salt Lake City attendee hub?  Just tried entering my work email used to register and I keep getting a message that it’s invalid. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Anyone else having issues with the Salt Lake City attendee hub?  Just tried entering my work email used to register and I keep getting a message that it’s invalid. 

@pamelalbeck -- We are looking into this for you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

@Michael_Cooksey Thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

@Michael_Cooksey Thank you so much!

@pamelalbeck -- It looks like I may have made a mistake when adding the links. Please try again and let me know if it works. Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

@Michael_Cooksey It works now, thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

@Michael_Cooksey It works now, thanks again!

Glad to hear it! So sorry for the link mixup. 

Leave a Reply