💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2023 | XM Community

💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2023

💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2023

Show first post

132 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/54897#Comment_54897This is fabulous, Tom! We're so happy you're a member of the Qualtrics XM Community! 💙

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

The best thing about Qualtrics: The XM Community! 😎💙
We have a truly global network of amazing and talented people who are helpful, supportive, kind, and super smart! Every day I am amazed at the level of knowledge sharing and peer support happening on our platform.
And when I say we're global, I mean it! We even get XM Community visits from Antarctica 🇦🇶🐧
I'm so grateful for our Community and all of the wonderful members I have had the opportunity to interact with in our forums, via DM, email, or over Zoom 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Like qualtrics_nerd , what I love about Qualtrics is how flexible it is. I work with people across my organization on using Qualtrics and I am often asked if it can be used to do a certain thing or if it can be configured to work in a certain way. It is hard for me to think of times when I have said no. It can do just about anything when it comes to web-based data collection and I enjoy seeing the clever things people in this community come up with for their projects, especially when it involves using Embedded Data and JavaScript.

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

I love customizability of Qualtrics the most as it helps me achieve whatever survey structure in my mind using the default and custom feature of Qualtrics.
For Qualtrics Community , I have found it to be the most vibrant community where community members are always eager to help each other and resolve member's problem at the earliest .
It has become a ritual for me to login to my Qualtrics Community daily so as to get myself updated with new ideas, questions and methods to achieve the same task in different ways.

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/54891#Comment_54891You are definitely one of the many incredible users I was thinking about when writing my response to the post!

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

I love how helpful & responsive the community is. I love logging in and even if I can't answer anyone's questions or don't have a question to ask, I enjoy reading about the great ideas others have and learn about how they're using Qualtrics.

Badge +48

💙 My favorite part of Qualtrics is our XM Community and its members 💙
Every time I log into the XM Community, I am amazed by how selfless our users are. Countless users go out of their way to be empathetic and solution-oriented - helping each other without anything in return. I think our users are what makes our community such a helpful, resourceful, and innovative place.

Leave a Reply