👻 Spooky Season | Badge of the Month | October 2021 | XM Community

👻 Spooky Season | Badge of the Month | October 2021

• 22 September 2021
  • 27 replies

Badge +48

Badge of the Month, October 2021How To Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between October 1 and October 31, will receive this badge worth 10 points.

Badge Of The Month | October 2021

Question: What is your favorite spooky movie or TV show to watch? Alternatively, what is your favorite spooky book to read? 
It’s officially spooky season! Do you love a good scare in the fall? Or, do you avoid all things scary?  One of our favorite ways to celebrate Halloween and spooky season is to watch frightening movies and read scary books. We want to know about your favorite spooky books, movies, and TV shows, (even if they aren’t that frightening).  Tell us all about your fall favorites so we can watch / read them and dive into the season!

27 replies

Badge +4

Being from Transylvania, Romania, of course my spooky book is Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Untitled Image

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Although predictable I love the Halloween series. I love October waiting for Mike to come around.

Leave a Reply