How to change the text value of progress bar | XM Community

How to change the text value of progress bar

• 30 November 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge +2

Hi Community,
I'm trying to work with progress bar that change the text value while proceeding to each page and not stuck at 0%
image.png

Tom_1842 1 year ago

Hi @harendra.kumar , in addition to the discussion Deepak linked which will display the current progress above the progress bar, the other code Deepak posted is below which will update the 0% on the left of the progress bar with the current progress:

<script>
Qualtrics.SurveyEngine.addOnReady(function(){
let str = jQuery('.ProgressBarFillContainer>div'))0].attributess1].value;
let result = str.substr(7);
jQuery('.ProgressBarContainer>tbody>tr>td'))1].innerText= result;
});
</script>

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

ricsdpl
Try enabling verbose text in progress bar and add the below code in the general>header>source. It will then show you the current progress as you can see below.

Screenshot_2022-12-01-04-52-16-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgHope it helps!

Badge +2

Hi Deepak, Is there no way to change the value of 0% instead to show you the current progress

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

ricsdpl
You can use the below code to update the 0% include this in the header>source

Hope it helps!

Badge +2

Hi @Deepak 

Where can I get the code? Can you please share the same? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

@harendra.kumar 

The below discussion should be helpful

Hope it helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Hi @harendra.kumar , in addition to the discussion Deepak linked which will display the current progress above the progress bar, the other code Deepak posted is below which will update the 0% on the left of the progress bar with the current progress:

<script>
Qualtrics.SurveyEngine.addOnReady(function(){
let str = jQuery('.ProgressBarFillContainer>div')[0].attributes[1].value;
let result = str.substr(7);
jQuery('.ProgressBarContainer>tbody>tr>td')[1].innerText= result;
});
</script>

Badge +2

Thanks Both, I have one more question related to look and feel of the survey. When I use “Flat” layout them Other specify box comes below that option, is there any way to adjust it in same row? Ex

Other, please specify: --------------------------

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Thanks Both, I have one more question related to look and feel of the survey. When I use “Flat” layout them Other specify box comes below that option, is there any way to adjust it in same row? Ex

Kindly post it as new discussion 

Badge +2

Kindly post it as new discussion 

I did that, please have a look. 

Leave a Reply