Pick, Group and Rank question | XM Community
Solved

Pick, Group and Rank question

• 6 August 2018
  • 8 replies

Is there a way to add both text AND an image in the GROUP for a Pick, Group and Rank question?
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 6 August 2018, 17:34

View original

8 replies

Badge +3

Hi Is it possible to add an image in the ‘Name of the Group’ of a pick up, rank and order question. I aimed to do that with HTML code with rich content editor function.

Unfortunately I cannot visualize the rich content editor when I go to change the name of a group for this kind of question.

Can you please help?

Awesome thanks Shashi!
> @Macavity_123 said:
> Thanks Sona...But I have zero programming skills...does it mean it's impossible for me to have a background image for my group box. :s

This post will help you
Thanks Sona...But I have zero programming skills...does it mean it's impossible for me to have a background image for my group box. :s
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
> @Macavity_123 said:
> How about formatting the group box on the right? Does it have to involve CSS...? Thanks!

Yes you can format Group box using Custom code(CSS).
How about formatting the group box on the right? Does it have to involve CSS...? Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Hi @lisarisch
The above method by @Shashi is great one and just incase you are unfamiliar with html you can use
1) Go to Rich Content Editor for the required option
!
2)Choose the photo / graphic icon
!
3)Now choose your image from your library
4)Adjust the image according to your wish and will by right clicking the image
!
Hello @lisarisch ,
Yes it is possible to add both text AND an image for a pick, group and rank question.
You can do this by adding HTML to rich content editor of the items of the question,

For eg:
!

Output:!

Leave a Reply