Question about mouse over and skiplogic | XM Community
Solved

Question about mouse over and skiplogic

• 16 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello Community,

1. I'm trying to add definitions to specific words for a group of options. In the picture I have attached, I was able to put the definitions in a span>>. I would like to make this mouse over option appear bigger, and make it more intuitive for respondents to know. The question says to "hover over text for definitions", but one has to really make an effort before the definition shows. Any assistance on this would be helpful. Thank you

2. icon

Best answer by cbhavsar 19 July 2021, 08:36

View original

4 replies

IMG_1397.jpegThis is the image I am talking about

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

I got the problem you are facing, thank you for sharing the image its helpful. However to better understand the underlying html code it would be best if you create a one pager survey with that question and share a link to that question. This will help in understanding the issue better and faster resolution.

Hello,
Thank you for your response.
Chronic illness
This is a sample code used.

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

Thanks, this was helpful.
Step 1: Add below code to the HTML of the question text. After your question text ends. Change the width, background color and font color of tooltip as per your requirement.

Step 2: Add below code to the response option where you need tool tip:

Chronic illness Chronic diseases are defined as condition lasting more than 6 months

If this works for you, please Accept this as Answer.
All the best for your project.

Leave a Reply