Configuring Dashboard Widget to Match PowerPoint Visualzation | XM Community
Solved

Configuring Dashboard Widget to Match PowerPoint Visualzation

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Hello, everyone! I am working on trying to replicate a visualization generated in Excel/Powerpoint into Qualtrics Dashboards and would love some guidance. I know that we likely won’t be able to exactly replicate this, but I would appreciate another set of eyes on this.

When trying to build this out, I am realizing that we will need to split up the widget into two because of the Respondent Funnel data (the 3-5 columns) and the normal data. I am just hoping we won’t have to split it into three. 

This is what I have started with but I ran out of Rows/Columns already. 

Thank you all so much in advance. This is a unique use case but I am hopeful we can come up with something that would be visually appealing.

icon

Best answer by Deepak 17 May 2023, 22:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

@tannerfaragher 

Include them as metrics and not rows and columns. Within metrics you can filter the count by respective fields. Also, your row would be only first name. You should be able to include all of it in one widget.

Hope it helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Thank you so much, @Deepak! Appreciate the help and congrats on approaching 1,000 replies!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Thank you so much, @Deepak! Appreciate the help and congrats on approaching 1,000 replies!

Thank you so much !

Leave a Reply