Email triggers on completion to specific users | XM Community
Solved

Email triggers on completion to specific users

• 20 February 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi brains trust,

Is there anyway to automatically trigger an email to the appropriate individual (if not, then a centralised contact is also fine) when a response has come through with a link to the dashboard automatically filtered to a response ID (or even a pdf really)?

For example, if my client completes the survey, then I will receive an email telling me that it has come through where in the body of text there will be a link to the dashboard/the pdf to view the results.

I am thinking a long the lines of in the body of text, there is a generic link with response ID piped in.

Doesn't have to be limited to Vocalize, open to ideas.

I know this is a long shot but any insight is appreciated!

Something along the lines of this (unfortunately, it no longer works (?) ) - https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/2838/sen-d-email-trigger-with-single-response-as-pdf

Thanks,
Peter
icon

Best answer by Kate 20 February 2019, 14:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
@repattern I'm sorry I don't use vocalize, so I can't speak specifically to that. I don't know how creating links there works. I send the response report, as was indicated in the other post, and help get them to Salesforce which is where we house our survey responses.
@Kate, can I insert the vocalize link that is pre-filtered to the individual response so the receiving person doesn't have to do it?. Continuing on your staff-manager analogy, customer completes survey for staff A then email is triggered to John. Can John then receive the link to Vocalize populated with staff A customer feedback scores/comments? This is to limit the person viewing the dashboard from looking at other responses outside their scope.

@bansalpeeyush29 The "include response report" is too basic as I am intending for it to go out to senior management. Is there a way to include the response report as how it is shown in the dashboard?
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
I would build embedded data into the survey that indicates who should get this survey should the need for the trigger arise.

EG: I have a survey which has staff for 4 different managers on it. Depending on the staff members who worked with the customer who got the survey, I have it grouped so that if it is staff member A, B, C, or D, then Manager= John. If Staff= E, F, G, or E, then Manager= Jane.

Then you can use the standard email trigger to send the emails based on any conditions you want. If the manger = John, and a survey is complete meeting a "unsatisfied customer" threshold, then send an email. The email should be able to contain your vocalize link, and any other information you want to pipe in from the survey itself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
You can use trigger email and at bottom check "include response report"

Leave a Reply