Anyone else having Exam questions about info not available in the Basecamp training journey? | XM Community

Anyone else having Exam questions about info not available in the Basecamp training journey?

• 28 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello, I just finished my CustomerXM Exam and I did not pass only for 1 question (67/100). But that's not the real problem. I just saw some other community students with the same problem as mine. Some questions are not even in the BaseCamp information or guide. Its not fair to put lot of time and exactly study and review from the Basecamp info and go to the Exam and find questions that are not related to the study guide. Clearly one of those questions are the reason of missing the test. Also, how can I get the exam review, the correct and wrong answers to be able to know what I fail?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Nicolas92
Yes, it does happen ! But unfortunately there isn't a way to actually go back and review which questions were right and wrong.
I believe none of the question are way out of line they are related to the content included in the basecamp.
Hope it helps!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Deepak, thanks for you answer. If some people in the community already talked about this issue "some questions being not totally related to the content in the basecamp" it might be something to take into account. Also, its a matter of rights to be able to revise the exam questions, more over if you are paying a considerable amount of $ to get the certification. Do you know if there is possible to have a live session to revise my answers and/or questions that are not part of the basecamp? I am a current user of Qualtrics for more than one year in my company and I have the essential certification + a considerable amount of hours spent revising the basecamp and doing all the exercises. It seems fair to me to have a revision of my exam.

Leave a Reply