Community Transitions | XM Community

Community Transitions

• 4 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Today marks my last day as one of your Community Administrators, as I've been given an opportunity to advance on another team at Qualtrics. It is bittersweet news to share, but I am excited about the opportunities ahead!
There is a lot to be proud of as I reflect on these past 4 years with the XM Community. We launched with just 50 members in 2018, and have now grown into a buzzing community filled with ongoing programs, daily connections, and 25k+ community members. We’ve rebranded the community (twice), launched competitions and reward programs, and have collectively won 4 notable Community Industry awards! To those of you who I have connected with over the past 4 years, I appreciate you and all of your contributions to the Community. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you on both a professional and personal level, and I wish you well in all of your future endeavors (Qualtrics, life, and beyond). 
With that being said, I am happy to officially introduce you to Michael_Cooksey, your new Head of Community. Stay on the lookout for a post written by Michael, along with a survey to gather some of your thoughts, as he plans the next chapter of the XM Community. AmaraW will also still be a familiar face to all of you in the Community, as she continues to use her bright ideas to plan and run community initiatives and programs.
If you need anything over the next few days, feel free to shoot me a private message! My account will remain active, since I’ll want to check in from time to time; however, after this week, my notifications will be inactive. If you need to get in touch with an admin, you’ll want to reach out to Michael_Cooksey or AmaraW directly in the community!
Thanks again to all of you who have made my time as your Community Admin unforgettable! 😊

3 replies

Badge +48

Working with you so closely over the last year has been such an incredible learning and growth experience. You really enhanced my XM Community experience LaurenK and made it unforgettable 💙

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

LaurenK congratulations on the new role, and thank you for all you've done for the Qualtrics XM Community!

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

LaurenK All the best for your new job, and well done!👏🙌🙌 thanks for your commitment with the community.
Welcome Michael!!

Leave a Reply