Filtering unanswered questions

• 30 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20
  • Level 3 ●●●
  • 121 replies

Hi all,
I can’t seem to find any way to easily filter unanswered questions in the Community? By contrast, if I use the search function, I get a bunch of filtering options (see screenshot below), but none that seem to allow me to narrow down on unanswered questions.
Am I missing something, or is this a limitation within the Community portal as of now? I think the ability to filter unanswered questions would allow Community members to better narrow down on unanswered questions for which they might best be able to assist.
Cheers,
Cameron
image.jpeg

2 replies

Badge +48

Hi CamM 😁! Unfortunately, this is a limitation of the platform. Currently, the best way to access a series of unanswered questions is through the link you used in your post (https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussions/unanswered) or the "Can you help" button in Quick Links.
I'd like to assure you that we previously contacted our vendor with this request, along with a series of other search functionality requests. Our vendor is working on adding more customizable features to the search functionality, which will hopefully allow for filtration by answer status moving forward. If the feature is added, I will comment here to make sure you are made aware right away!

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Thanks AmaraW - appreciate the insight and will "watch this space" 😉

Leave a Reply