Notifications | XM Community
Solved

Notifications

Badge

How can I sign-up to receive notifications when the Qualtrics system is not working properly? Can I receive notifications via email?

icon

Best answer by MatthewM 18 May 2022, 20:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

To my knowledge, that is not a service that Qualtrics provides. I've always been told by support and my CSM to check https://www.qualtrics.com/status/ even though that page does not always reflect recent outages and can be very cryptic.

Badge +48

Hi there! I wanted to jump in here and let you know that a new status page addressing this use case is coming soon 🤩 stay tuned!

Badge +48

Hey everyone! I have some exciting news 🤩. I just wanted to hop in here and share the new status page at status.qualtrics.com, offering several improvements, including the ability to subscribe to notifications of major incidents via email and a history of past incidents. Check out this post to learn more.

Badge

Hello. A customer recently tried to fill out one of our surveys and stated the Qualtrics site wouldn't load; therefore, the individual could not do the survey. Any suggestions on how to rectify this? I asked that she access the system again to see if the survey will load (I'm awaiting a response from the individual). Thank you.

Badge

Hello. If a customer accidentally deletes their survey, is there a way to send the link of the survey to the individual via email? If so, may I please have the steps of the instructions? Thanks so much!

Badge

Hello. We have a customer who started a survey, would like to be contacted, but did not include their contact details. The person did not submit the survey and basically gave up. The individual sent a response to us via email of the results of the survey. Is there a way we may go into the customers survey to submit it on their behalf? If possible, we would like to add the individuals contact details into the survey, as well as their remarks sent to us via email. Kindly advise if this may be done, and what the steps of the instructions are. Thank you.

Leave a Reply