NPPOPO | XM Community
Solved

NPPOPO

• 17 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

We are conducting a longitudinal research study in which participants are asked to complete a questionnaire on Qualtrics. We would like their details to remain anonymous within the system.

If they consent to being contacted, there will be an option for them to reveal their information.

icon

Best answer by Sachin Nandikol 17 February 2024, 19:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @amanda1234567,

You can utilize an "Anonymous Link" for this purpose. In your survey, include a multiple-choice question asking respondents if they would like to be contacted, with options for "Yes" and "No."

Next, add a "Form Field" question to gather contact information such as name, mobile number, and email. Apply display logic to this question as follows: "If - Question - if they would like to be contacted? - Yes - Is selected."

This setup ensures that only respondents who opt to be contacted will see the Form Field question, while those who select "No" will not encounter it. The collected details will be stored in the Data & Analysis tab for your reference.

Let me know if this solution works for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

What you are trying to acheive is quite common, however, it is not possible to accomplish this using just Qualtrics.

I have built a custom solution which has been used for multiple longitudinal psychological studies, which allows you capture data at different time intervals while keeping the respondents completely anonymous while at the same time allowing the researcher to track their progress. It assigns a unique id to each respondent which can be used by the researchers to see the longitudinal effect, and isolates the respondents PII from their responses.

It is a paid solution, PM me if you are interested in a demo/more details.

Thanks.

Badge +1

Hello, I wanted to inquire whether there would be a way to subsequently match each participant's contact details form with their questionnaire response form that they filled out.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @amanda1234567,

If you only want to view responses from individuals who have shared their contact details, you can apply a filter in the Data and Analysis tab to select questions related to personal details (e.g., name, number, or email) that are not empty. Afterward, you can export the data to obtain a CSV file containing all customer details alongside their responses.
Let me know if this helps.

Leave a Reply