Qualtrics login to Community via SSO is impossible? | XM Community
Solved

Qualtrics login to Community via SSO is impossible?

• 29 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello.
Today I had to create a new account in order to post here.
For some reason, every time I log in with SSO, it redirects me to the XM homepage, where I can see my active surveys and etc.
If I somehow click the Support or Community pages, it moves me to these pages -- unlogged. I then need to log in again, at which point I am back to the XM homepage.
I then thought - something must be wrong. I will try to log in without my SSO. But my username + password combo isn't working. When I ask for a password reset, I do not receive it on my SSO email.
Basically, it is impossible to log in to the Qualtrics community via SSO.
I am just posting this here because, well, I cannot contact support and I have been circling back between logging in and being redirected to logged out for 45 minutes.
I am baffled that Qualtrics has such a poor log-in apparatus. Can nothing be done to improve this?

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 7 April 2022, 00:42

View original

1 reply

Badge +48

Hi JFPoli! Our team is so sorry to hear about your recent experience logging into the community and we really appreciate the feedback. If you are still having trouble signing into the community, we would recommend contacting the support team as they are best equipped to help 😃
In order to contact the support team, you can file a limited support ticket, which doesn't require authentication/login. You can do so by clicking "Contact Support" in the top right of the support site. Then, select "Can't log in or don't have an account?" in the center of the page!

Leave a Reply