Recent Layoffs At Qualtrics | XM Community
Solved

Recent Layoffs At Qualtrics

• 6 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

As a human being, worker, employee, Qualtrics  Brand Administrator and supporter of Qualtrics at my univeristy (for some reason I am no longer in the Brand Administrator or Higher Education “private groups” on this page and I reached out to support about that again) I am extremely concerned about the recent layoffs at Qualtrics.

The team of administrators that I lead at our university want to know how these changes at Qualtrics will effect Tech Support, Performance, or Panel Delivery. Our latest “Qualtrics Research Services” rep seems to have been a casualty of these layoffs and they have changed very frequently over the past several years. I have also reached out to our Qualtrics Sales Rep.

I would  like to network with other academic brand administrators about the pressure from Qualtrics to transition from the Academic Research Core to Core XM/Design XM. I am wondering about the experience of other university Brand Administrators and would love to have some public and private discussions about this. Please feel free to reach out to me at dalgin@bc.edu.

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/seattle-headquartered-software-company-qualtrics-cuts-780-jobs/#:~:text=Cloud%20software%20company%20Qualtrics%20is,and%20rapidly%20hiring%2C%20Serafin%20said.

icon

Best answer by ErinC 6 October 2023, 21:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hello, @BC_rani --

Thank you for your post and questions about the recent layoffs at Qualtrics, and thank you for the empathy you expressed for the people affected by the changes.

If we are changing your primary contact(s) at Qualtrics, your new team will reach out to introduce themselves soon (if they haven’t already). We have a world-class team here at Qualtrics and trust that your account will be well taken care of moving forward.

Regarding the groups here on the Community, you should be able to join them by clicking the “Join Group” button at the top of each group page, as pictured below:

If you would like to connect with me about any Community-related concerns, I would be more than happy to schedule a Zoom meeting with you. 

Additionally, if there is anything else I can escalate for you internally here at Qualtrics, please let me know. We want to make sure your needs and questions are addressed. 

EDIT: I see your direct message to me -- I am escalating your concerns and am committed to getting more info for you.

Badge +5

Hi @BC_rani! To echo Michael, thank you for both the empathy for our impacted teammates and spot-on questions.

To close the loop on your questions  - Michael passed along your message immediately, and I reached out to your Sales Rep to ensure we weren’t crossing wires. It sounds like she and her manager are already in touch to confirm your new Research Services Representative. The announcements this week will not impact Tech Support, product Performance, or Panel Delivery. If you have question, you are welcome to reach out to any of us.

Have a great weekend, Rani!

Leave a Reply