360 Comparative and Trend Reports | XM Community
Solved

360 Comparative and Trend Reports

• 7 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello experts,
One of our customer today gets 360 surveys run in one of .net based platform which they will be sunsetting soon, they are considering Qualtrics 360 surveys to meet their requirements however they have a very comprehensive detailed report summary that they release to their leadership employees as a part of their 360 evaluations.
Can you please advise if the comparative and trend tables as in the attached image can be built as part of 360 Reports and how we can achieve the same? It would be great if you could give some help or ideas how we can achieve this in the 360 reports technically? We need to do a POC and recommend to the customer that these kind of detailed and comparative data analysis in possible in Qualtrics 360 reports.

Please help.
Regards,
Manjista
Comparative and Trend Table Type Report.png

icon

Best answer by AdamK12 7 September 2021, 15:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

AdamK12 - Hi Adam let me know if you can provide some guidance on this query of mine

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

I'm happy to, Manjista - I think there are several options here, some of which involve Qualtrics, some of which can involve other tools. In the end, the decision is really up to you as the product owner, and your audience in terms of how they would best like to receive the information.
If you would like to work in the reports tab, you can use a bar chart that would show the differences between individual, average, and best in class scores, each delineated by a separate color. (Depending on how you are collecting information, I would expect that you would need to import these data.) Also depending on the level of complexity that you would like to create, you may decide to either show all comps in the same chart, or have a separate chart for each comp. (I would lean towards the former because it is probably useful to compare scores across comps.)
You could do similar things in a Vocalize dashboard. The advantage would be that the chart would be interactive (in other words, your audience can filter their specific report based on their score).
If you are able to use a separate data visualization tool like Tableau or PowerBI, you can also merge your 360 data with other data in interesting ways.
I hope that helps! If you'd like to discuss more, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Best,
Adam

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

AdamK12 - Thanks Adam, our customer does not want to invest in different tools, they are just looking at Qualtrics to be able to do all of this analysis in forms of reports.

Leave a Reply