Weekly Product Release Notes - August 10, 2022 | XM Community

Weekly Product Release Notes - August 10, 2022

• 10 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Weekly Product Release Notes bannerRecent Updates bannerReleased On Or Before August 10, 2022

CoreXM

• Avoid Being Marked as Spam: We have updated our IP ranges. Server admins should adjust allowlists accordingly.

• Employee XM

• Extract Employees from Workday Task: New task in workflows for importing employee data from Workday to use in your Qualtrics EX programs.

• Workflows

• Workflows: You can now have up to 20 tasks per workflow.

• Upcoming Features bannerStarting On & After August 17, 2022

Employee XM

• Using an Org Hierarchy Filter: The interface for org hierarchy filters in EX dashboards has been updated. Improvements include: accessibility functionality, an interface that clearly shows what data is displayed, a toggle for dashboard admins to allow the ability to select multiple units, and the ability to reset your filter selections with the click of one button.

• Workflows

• Experience ID Segment Events: As contacts are added to or removed from your segments, automatically set off notifications, tickets, and more.

• Feedback & Questions Banner*Disclaimer: Release dates are approximate and are subject to change. Not every feature is guaranteed to be included in Upcoming Features.

• If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request. 

• If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Roadmap page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Product Ideas category.

• You can provide feedback on the Weekly Product Release Notes here.

6 replies

Badge +4

Hello Caroline / Team,
Regarding the Avoid Being Marked as Spam article / IP address updates - have these changes already been made in the Help article? The ranges look the same to me as before (i.e. a few weeks ago).

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48401#Comment_48401Hi aschilthuis - thanks for your question! Yes, the IP ranges in that support page were updated this week to reflect the change. No new ranges were added, but the range "98.97.248.0/21" was removed.

Badge +4

That makes sense - thanks for confirming!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48406#Comment_48406aschilthuis I wanted to provide an update - we will actually be adding the "98.97.248.0/21" range back on August 25th. You will need to add this IP range to your firewalls before August 25th, 2022.

Badge +4

CarolineH - thanks for the update. Can you remind us which region that IP range will apply to? We have some documentation on our side I'm updating as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48540#Comment_48540aschilthuis Of course! This will apply to both regions.

Leave a Reply