Get response order as it was presented to respondents, not survey flow? | XM Community
Solved

Get response order as it was presented to respondents, not survey flow?

• 29 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hey,

I conducted a survey with three different versions that were randomly presented to respondents, and I'm curious if there is a way to determine the order in which they answered my survey. In Data & Analysis, I can view or download individual responses, but they appear in the order of my survey flow. Also, I haven't been able to find a way to see the time at which those answers were submitted. Is there any way to do this?

icon

Best answer by Eumetis 29 June 2023, 17:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hey,

I conducted a survey with three different versions that were randomly presented to respondents, and I'm curious if there is a way to determine the order in which they answered my survey. In Data & Analysis, I can view or download individual responses, but they appear in the order of my survey flow. Also, I haven't been able to find a way to see the time at which those answers were submitted. Is there any way to do this?

use this option in Data and analysis → Export data option

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

Hello @Kubson.

Regarding the submitted date, you can check the metadata field End Date within Data & Analysis. You will also have the field Registered Date in case you save partial responses after some time.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thank you both for answers, first option was what I was looking for, quite a bit of work is not lost :)

Leave a Reply